Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Club Has Been Decided

I have been staggered by the overwhelming response to my first poll, and I would like to thank everyone who has taken time to consider the options and vote which team I should embark my next managerial mission with. Hopefully many who have voted will keep on viewing and keep an interest in what happens me, after all it is down to you im doing this. My poll for who I should manage had 83 votes for the candidates. The results are as follows:

1st - Oldham Athletic 36 votes
2nd - Queens Park Rangers 31 votes
3rd - AS Roma 16 votes

I expected the competition to be between Oldham and QPR, because they are more challenging than leading a succesful club like Roma. This vote means that I am now manager of the mighty Oldham and will be competing in Leauge 1. I created the save on wednesday night (the same time I posted the poll and my first posts) and used the 9.0.3 database, I have however edited some changes as I wanted the squad to be accurate of the time. I have made the following changes to Oldham to make the team like in real life:

Shane Supple <- Ipswich (loan) Daniel Jones <- Wolves (loan) Ian Westlake <- Cheltenham (loan) Fabio Ferriera <- Chelsea (loan) Steven Kabba <- Watford (loan) Dean Windass -> Hull ~(loan termination)

This means Oldhams squad on FM was the same as in real life on wednesday (since the creation of the database Lee Hughes has gone on loan to Blackpool but that is too late to effect this save). My new career is now ready to begin, let the fun start! I will report back what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment